CPA Australia has created resources to assist small businesses to manage through the business implications of COVID-19.
There are a range of actions small business owners can consider implementing to survive now, and be positioned to take advantage of the recovery in future. The Managing Through COVID-19 guide contains detailed practical steps under 8 key areas:
- Update your financials and keep them up-to-date
- Do a financial health check on your business and repeat regularly
- Act now to improve cash flow
- Develop a contingency plan
- Keep in regular contact with staff
- Increase online sales and keep in contact with your key customers
- Keep in contact with your key suppliers
- Reality check
You can download the Managing Through COVID-19 resource here.
You can find CPA’s comprehensive list of further resources for businesses here.
For 24/7 crisis support, call Lifeline 13 11 14.